Sunday, April 22, 2007

Strange Nights...

Here on the coast we get these hot, sweaty evenings which degenerate into sticky nights that aren't much good for anything. I was knocking around down on the beach one night looking in the rock pools, and finding all sorts of weird things when I decided to try and capture this dank, hot environment in a picture.

This pic is the result, a couple of minutes exposure, and the rocks in front of my house looked like another planet. I got quite a fright when I checked the LCD!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would be nice to have a precise geographic location. "Here in the coast" is not enough to get my interest. It was a magnificent , surreal picture.

8:17 AM  
Blogger Graeme Duane said...

The pic was taken just north of Chaka's Rock on the KZN coast. South Africa, 40kms north-east of Durban.

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home